Liverpool Restoration Contractors
Renovation Contractors in the Liverpool area.
Bring out the best in your property with renovation and refurbishment
Older property can over time suffer from damage caused through water or ground shifting or time itself.
This can lead to subsidence or movement to walls laterally. Our expert workforce can carry out the remedial works that are needed to rectify these issues whether it be Underpinning, Piling, Lateral Restraint Work, Spalled Brickwork, Failed brickwork, Cavity Wall Ties or Lintel Replacement.
Let Britannia Building Co carry out these works for you to resolve any issues affecting your property..
Have you considered:
- Removing walls for a spacious, contemporary open plan layout
- Changing the function of available rooms
- Bring a bathroom upstairs or adding in a new downstairs cloakroom
- Adding a partition to divide rooms up; creating a new space for a new purpose
- Adding or moving windows to allow light in
- Building in storage to fit your exact requirements
- Changing the direction that doors open or even removing doors
- Making ugly features vanish with radiator cabinets and housings for pipes and meters
Based in Liverpool, we work across Merseyside, Wirral, Warrington, Aigburth, Wavertree, Mossley Hill, Allerton, Knowsley, Sefton, Halton and St Helens for our services for quality Home extensions and our other building related services.
To get your free, no-obligation estimate, send us your enquiry or contact us on 07808 773 676. We will respond to you as soon as possible (usually within 24 hours) and will visit you when it best suits you